We all long for sexy bombshell hair, well here are a few tricks you can try out to give your hair that extra oomph it needs!
- A simple hair wash can go a long way! Start with a volumizing shampoo and conditioner like Pantene Flat to Volume shampoo and conditioner.
- You want to apply a hair lotion or cream to reduce frizziness. (John Frieda Frizz-Ease works wonders!)
- Turn your head upside down and blow dry hair until it is slightly damp.
- Separate hair and put the Velcro rollers in place, focusing mainly on the top, sides, and crown area.
- Air dry, or blow dry with a nozzle!
- Take the rollers out and voila! you can style with a curling iron or straightener after to give you an overall finished look.
- Repeat the first 3 steps
- Making sure hair is dry, take 2 inch sections of hair and roll from the ends to scalp
- Hold for a couple seconds and release
The Curling Iron method can also be used to revive a blowout or add volume to limp hair
- Apply Dry shampoo to your top layers, roots, and mid strands
- Brush gently with a bristle brush
- Taking two inch sections of hair, begin at the ends and roll to the scalp
- Hold for a few seconds and release