So I was surfing the web yesterday and I came across an animal print eye makeup picture. It was a little too dramatic, so I decided I was going to play around with my makeup and see what I could come up with.
After my play-date with all my eyeshadow colors I decided this was the best choice! Its a dark brown/black smokey eye, with a cheetah print lid! This was a fun look to try and i recommend you ladies try it out. Its fun and you can do this with different colors as well! Make it yours and get creative! Check out my tutorial!
- Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Coastal Scents Original 88 palette
- Coastal Scents Go Palette in Cairo
- Maybelline Stiletto Liquid liner in black
- Mac matte eyeshadow in Blanc Type
- Red Cherry lashes in #138
- Elf tone correcting concealer in apricot beige
- L'Oreal True Match foundation in Nude beige
- Elf blush in Pink Passion
- Nyx lip-liner in nude beige
- Revlon super lustrous matte lipstick in Smoked Peach