I barely found out about this really cool nail design, and i decided to give it a try! It was super easy and it doesn't take as long as i thought!
Unfortunately I did not have any newspaper with bigger letters, but small letters work well too :)
- apply base coat and let your nails dry
- you can apply any color nail polish of your choice, or any nudes, greys, & pinks. ( I used white so you can see the letters more clearly) let your nails dry.
- cut a few strips of any newspaper
- Pour some rubbing alcohol into a small cap or cup
- dip one nail in the rubbing alcohol for about 5 seconds
- press one of the newspaper strips against your nail& hold for a few seconds. carefully peel off.
- Apply topcoat to your nails once you have finished
So give it a try! have fun with any colors or letter sizes from newspapers & make your nails unique!