Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Best Friend tag: Pin up girl edition!

Hey everyone! I hope all of you have been having a great summer so far! I apologize for the lack of posts but i have been soaking up the sun and spending time with friends as much as i can before the summer comes to its end :( I finally got around to do a best friend tag yay! Some of you may have seen me talk about my friend Leslie, and she is my partner in crime lol!
So usually a best friend tag is about asking questions, but since this is a beauty and fashion blog i thought it would be great idea to do a makeover post :) we both attempted to do a pinup look on each other, & worked on each others hair and makeup, we also picked out outfits for each other so here you go!

xoxo,
Jasmine














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips