Sunday, September 23, 2012

Apologies and some other things ..

First off i would like to apologize for not posting anything in several days! I miss blogging so much but some things have happened! My computer is completely ruined, (i believe). I am thinking it was a virus or something that went wrong so now it wont even show my log in menu, just a black screen with some computer jibberish! :( Im so upset because i had all my blog materials on this computer. Hopefully i can get my computer fixed and all my files, videos,pictures back! At first i said oh no biggie i will just blog from my laptop...BUT now my wifi is down. I am on my cell phone typing this which is so uncomfortable! So hang in there my fellow bloggers, i have not abandoned you!

xoxo,
Jasmine

P.s. i am in love with this OPI polish "No room for the blues" what do you think? :)
follow on instagram: jasmineacp


3 comments:

  1. That color is so pretty!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour! Hope you get things fixed out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up that OPI color last week! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips