Thursday, May 9, 2013

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous!


Hello Darlings! Let's travel back to the fabulous days of Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, also known as Coco Chanel! She not only was the fashion icon of her time, but her style, & of course her designs where what set trends for years & years to come. Even today in our modern world we still see Chanel as one of the biggest fashion influences, for example the little black dress! Although her designs are known for bringing more of a masculine influence, (read Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel and the roaring 20's) she also brought simplicity with her jewelry, her strings of pearls are what she is truly known for! Below is the most recognized picture of Coco Chanel which inspired me today;

xoxo,
Jasmine

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."
















1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit!!! I love black!! I have to add more color in my life but black is most of my waredrobe lol

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips