Friday, September 13, 2013

EOTD: Subtle brown smokey


Hey Gals! Here is one of the easiest, and affordable eye looks for any occasion, whether a night out or going to a wedding, this is a subtle smokey eye using browns! I think brown smokey eyes are by far the easiest smokey eye to learn if you ask me! Anyway this smokey eye cost me about five dollars believe it or not. I used my Elf beauty book, in Bronzed. its quite easy to use and the colors are pretty great as well for the price! The beauty book comes with 6 different eye shadows (all shimmer) a primer and a liner. the 6 shadows range from a dark chocolate brown to highlighter yellow & pink which is perfect to create this whole look! I used the darkest brown on my lid, then the 2nd darkest on my crease, followed by a light brown to blend, and last i used the light baby pink shimmer on my brown bone and in the tear ducts for a more eye opening look :)

xoxo,
Jasmine

1 comment:

Blogging tips