Tuesday, September 3, 2013

EOTD: Take me to Brazil Green


hey my loves! I wanted to show you guys some of the colors from the Take me to Brazil palette from BH cosmetics! These colors are so bright and pigmented, i love them! I decided to use a lime green color on the center of my lid and a darker green on the inner & outer corners of my eyes. I then added a bronze-y brown color to the crease and above to give more depth and blended look. So far im enjoying this palette since it offers fun, bright, bold, colors that you can play up or down! Expect more looks from this palette :)

xoxo,
Jasmine

Products Used:
BH cosmetics Take me to Brazil palette
maybelline great lash mascara
MissAdoro lashes #138
NYX JEP milk
Coastal Scents Go palette in Cairo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips