Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 10: Something you are afraid of...


If there is one thing that I am very afraid of its any kind of exorcisms or possessions. There is something about evil taking over your body that really creeps me out. The worse part is that I kinda believe these kinds of things are possible :( I'm not crazy or anything. And this certainly doesn't take over my life but its just one of those things that's really hard for me to watch or hear about.





This has taken over my life because I have never gone to an aquarium before! lol! But seriously I would never go to an aquarium, or scuba diving, or even watch a 3D movie about the ocean. I am seriously scared of how huge it is and all the creepy animals in it :( I don't swim at the beach I just frolic on the shore :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips