Tuesday, March 20, 2012

e.l.f.100 Eyeshadow Palette

I am so excited about the palette I just got! It has 100 colors and I got it for only $10. I am not expecting MAC quality eyeshadows but I have to admit they are a pretty great deal for only $10.



I tried SOME of the colors on my arm and although the lighter metallics looked pretty similar, the rest of the colors were a lot better than what I had expected. I did have to build the colors up just a bit (about two applications) to get a true to color vibrancy.

Gold-Bronze Metallics
Silver-Gold Metalics

Primary Colors

Pastels

Overall I am truly happy with my purchase! I feel like the possibilities are endless :) I will do a few looks soon so you can get a better feel of the intensity of the colors.



Buy Discount Make Up at Cosmetics Discount

4 comments:

  1. These actually look amazing compared to one of the ELF eyeshadow palettes I have!
    Such a great deal for so many colors, I may have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fab palette to have. Might have to buy this myself.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow only $10 that's a very great deal indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't know what to do with all the colors.. hence is why I don't bother to buy those big eye shadow palettes lol

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips