Tuesday, July 2, 2013

America


Hello my beautiful people! I know I don't have red hair anymore but I had saved this outfit look for 4th of July! Its 2 days away and of course i had to add an American flag bandana to my messy updo :) This is the perfect 4th of July outfit because its comfy/casual and shows off that American spirit! I wanted to show you my bargain of the day of course, this vintage red purse was about $6 at a local Goodwill and the bandana is from a 99 cent only stores! Can you believe that? I love finding things that are at a bargain price and that also give a whole new twist to your outfit. Accessories are always what make that outfit pop! 

xoxo,
Jasmine

 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. wow i love your hair hun!! makes me miss my red hair x

    http://lulud0ll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips