I have a couple of brushes I've picked up from ELF for only a dollar. I have about 3 which i have been using for a while and they do the job as well as they can! Sadly one of my brushes broke so i was in need of some more brushes! I stopped by Target and promised myself I would not go near the beauty section, but it is IMPOSSIBLE because it is right in front when you walk in lol!
I wandered in the food section trying to ignore all the makeup that was calling me. Then at last, i gave in and walked on over. I saw a whole section of a bunch of black boxes that i had not seen before so i checked it out. To my surprise there was these boxes of 10 brushes! I almost cried lol.
So of course i took advantage of this and bought the set of brushes :)
I was pretty satisfied with what the box contained and for the price not bad at all!
- The blush brush is my favorite, i like how I can use this brush to blend my bronzer & blush together
- I like this foundation brush! i expected it to be less soft and not blend my foundation right but it was just right!
- Now these I'm not really a big fan of because there just like the ones that come in those little palettes or makeup bags.
- The concealer brush i like because i can use it in the little spots i need to cover around my eye area/nose area
- The eye shadow brush is the same as the one i had bought before, so of course i LOVE this one the most!
- I have yet to try these, but i plan on using these brushes to do a smokey eye and also i cool winged liner!
- I usually don't blend my lipsticks (idk if that's a bad thing or not) but i tried blending my nude/brown lip liner with a peachy nude lipstick (smoked peach by revlon) and i liked how natural it looked :) so i will be using this more often!
- This brush does its job! I use it with my NYC translucent powder and it applies the powder evenly not too much!
I know for some of you, this might not be the best brushes out there BUT, for girls like me who are on a really tight budget these makeup brushes are perfect! This is my overall honest review of the brushes. Of course i can't complain, $10 for 10 brushes is awesome!