Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pink Liner: Meow!

 This is the fun version of the last cheetah print eye shadow i did a while a back Meow. I added some girly colors, pinks and purples!
   1.As always, start with a clean eyelids
   2.Prime your eyes with a primer/base. I used Milani natural cover concealer (works great as a base!)
   3.Using a white eyeliner i used NYX JEP in Milk, i made a winged line
   4.I then gently patted on a bright pink shadow over the white liner, & with a black liquid liner (maybeline stiletto) i drew small circles and patterns

   5.after drawing the small designs, i lined my lash line with a slight wing. with a Q-tip i cleaned up the area.
   6.I applied a light brown shadow in my crease from inner corner to outer corner.

    7.After i applied a purple shadow in my crease and outer corners (in the picture the purple looks pink idk why lol!)
    8.Then i added a darker purple in the outer corners as well as my lower lash-line

   9. False lashes (optional) MissAdoro in #47
  10. I added some mascara (ELF volume plumping mascara) and white liner on my waterline to make    everything pop!


On my face:
Elf tone correcting concealer in Apricot beige
Maybeline Lipstick: Fuchsia Fever

How else can you say cheetah girl? so much girly-ness lol!

xoxo,
Jasmine

13 comments:

  1. Wow, you hand drew all the spots? It looks so perfect, I love how black and pink look together xx
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i did thank you! and yes me too i love black and pink :D lol

      Delete
  2. amazing eyeliner<3 love it dear
    btw maybe we can fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and sure ill stop by your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, all these looks are so cool! You're very talented :) I'm now following you via GFC, would appreciate it very much if you could visit and follow back if you like my blog too <3

    sunshineconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and sure thing, i will stop by and visit! :)

      Delete
  4. you look really pretty!!
    Thank you for following me! I 'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! your welcome and thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  5. wow, this is simply gorgeous! looks like it takes a lot of patience. good thing you can pull it off! :)

    xo, samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing, I can't believe you drew teh spots on. It came out perfectly, love it! xx, ahhhdri
    http://liquorlubeandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips