Sunday, December 30, 2012

Liebster Award!

This award could not have come at such a better time! :) A sense of happiness came across when my blog was nominated! With my blog anniversary coming up in January, i feel like this is the perfect time to thank all my wonderful followers who take their time to read and comment on my blog, a million thank you's!
The Rules:

  • The nominees must link back to the blogger to awarded them
  • If you are nominated, write "11 random facts" about yourself and answer the 11 questions the awarder wrote for you
  • Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers!
I would like to thank the lovely Katie from Katie Alyse for nominating my blog she is such a sweetheart please feel free to check out her blog! :)

11 Random Facts about me:
1. I have watched every single episode of Law & Order SVU 2. I spend about an hour before finally deciding what nail polish to wear 3. I don't like soda blehh! 4. I am obsessed with anything cheetah print 5. I adore the scent of Aqua Di Gio cologne, i wish i could wear it! lol 6. I know how to play the violin 7. I was in orchestra for 9 years 8. I'm 4 feet 11 inches tall! 9. I crave snickers chocolate bar ALL THE TIME 10. I cried on Toy Story 3! 11. I wish to visit New Zealand (thanks to Lord of the Rings!)

Katie's Questions for me:

1. What's your favorite cosmetic brand? Mac of course! (wish i could buy from there more often though lol!)
2. What's your biggest vice? SNICKERS!
3. What's your favorite item of clothing? As of right now, its definitely my winter leggings with designs on them
4. Where's the most exciting place you've ever traveled? Colorado is the only place i have traveled and it was beautiful! 
5. What's your most used beauty product? my mac lipstick in the shade Lickable
6. What is your dream job? Mac makeup artist, if not that then a backstage hairstylist at high fashion runway shows! *sighs* 
7. What's your best beauty secret? whenever i get a pimple/zit i put my saliva on it and the next day its gone! sounds gross, but it works!
8. What was your childhood obsession (i.e. - Barbies, Lisa Frank, ect.)? Barbies was definitely my obsession! i had sooooooo many barbies it wasn't even funny!
9. Who is your favorite Disney princess and why? besides Princess Jasmine, (being named after her) my favorite Disney Princess is Rapunzel, i love her because she chases her dream to see the lights, she's silly,she and Flynn Rider are just too cute ahhhh i just ADORE the movie Tangled! oh man i gotta watch the movie again. lol
10. What's your favorite drugstore product? Elf's tone correcting concealer is my favorite its not too cakey and very natural and the fact that it's only $1 is great too!
11. What's your favorite part about blogging? I love having somewhere to share my passion of makeup and fashion i love blogging, feels like my own little magazine!

11 blogs I nominate: This is specifically for bloggers under 300 followers!

My 11 questions for you!

  1. Who is your fashion/beauty icon?
  2. What is your favorite drugstore cosmetic brand?
  3. Favorite nail polish color?
  4. Lipstick or Lip gloss?
  5. If you had the chance to do a collaboration with any YouTube beauty guru, who would you choose and why?
  6. Sephora or Mac?
  7. What is your favorite lipstick shade?
  8. If you could only leave the house with one makeup product on your face, what would it be?
  9. Your biggest makeup "crime"?
  10. Chocolate or salty snacks?
  11. Which Disney Princess would you be and why?
xoxo,
Jasmine

2 comments:

Blogging tips