Sunday, December 30, 2012

NYE gradient silver nails


This is my last post before the year ends! How time flies by! To finish off this year i thought it would be great to show you my NYE nails that i did :) by far one of my favorite nail looks i have done! Of course i chose silver, it screams NEW YEAR!
For this nail look i started off with a base coat, then i applied two coats of L'Oreal nail polish in Valiant.
Then with a small sponge, I created a sort of gradient effect to my nails by putting Sinful Colors nail polish in Out of this world, on the tips of my nails. Of course i could not leave out the cheetah print design as well lol!
I then completed this look with a clear gel top coat & Voila! 

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and i will see you all in 2013 with lots more sharing and reading of beauty, fashion,etc. :)

xoxo,
Jasmine







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips