Wednesday, February 20, 2013

RiRi hearts Mac Collection for 2013

I think I'm as excited as i was about Mac Archie's Girls Collection or maybe even more! Rihanna will be collaborating with Mac this year with four collections that will be out May 4th at Barclay's Center in NYC for her Diamonds Tour. It will be sold at Rihanna's concerts & online through the holidays this year. I am looking forward to Rihanna's own twist of Ruby Woo called RiRi Woo that will be available in every collection. Her summer collection will follow that includes 2 lipsticks, lustre drops shade, and powder blush duo, The Fall 16 will have 4 lipsticks, deep pigmented RiRi Woo lipglass, two multishade shadow palettes, and false lashes. Now for the Holidays there will be a few more lipsticks, nail polishes & makeup bags!

I am truly excited about this because I know Rihanna has some major fashion sense and I'm excited to see what unique colors the RiRi [Hearts] Mac collection will bring!! <3

xoxo,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips