Monday, October 14, 2013

Princess Belle Inspired makeup!

 Hey everyone! A few days ago i posted a Princess Jasmine Inspired Makeup look , and today i wanted to continue with this little series by showing you this look i came up with inspired by Princess Belle from Beauty & The Beast! I based this look from her gorgeous yellow ball gown she wears and her hair color! I used my BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil palette (check out swatches here) I used two yellows from the palette, i used a tiny bit of black in the crease just to create a softer smokey effect, and some bronzey shadow from the same palette! This look is really easy to create and can be used for a cute halloween look if you plan to be belle!

Xoxo,
Jasmine

Products used:
BH Cosmetics Take me to brazil palette
Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 310
NYX JEP in milk
MissAdoro Lashes in#106
NYX blush in Pecan 
BH Cosmetics blush duo Tulip
Revlon Matte lipstick in Mauve it over
Milani Cosmetics secret cover stick (for contouring)

Follow  me on Instagram to keep up-to date with my makeup looks! @jj_artistry



3 comments:

  1. Literally STOPPED scrolling when I was going through my blog roll of all the blogs I follow and STARED at how pretty this was. I can never figure out how to wear yellows but this is gorgeous with the cut crease! I've been wanting to check out the BH cosmetics palettes and I probably will after seeing how amazing these colors look on! xo

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! And yes im quite surprised at the pigmentation of some of the newer palettes from BH cosmetics you should definitely check them out! xo

      Delete

Blogging tips