Thursday, October 10, 2013

Princess Jasmine Inspired Makeup!

 Hello beauties! I know it has been a while since ive updated my makeup looks on here so i wanted to share with you this look from yesterday! I was inspired by Princess Jasmine from Aladdin (yes i was also named after this princess lol) besides being named after her, i really love the colors she wears in the movie! So i used my Take me to Brazil eyeshadow palette to create this really fun, easy look! If you haven't seen the swatches you can check them out here :) I used the bronze-y shadow in my crease and above to blend, a bright teal on the lid, and a tiny bit of black on the outer corners! this is definitely a fun look to try out and can even be used as part of a halloween costume if you don't want to go extreme with the makeup!


Products Used:
BH Cosmetics Take me to Brazil 30 eyeshadow palette
Red cherry lashes #106
Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 310
Milani secret cover concealer stick in Deep (for contouring)
BH cosmetics blush Tulip
revlon lipstick in blush
wet and wild nude lipstick (matte)

Xoxo,
Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips