Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Anatomy Of Beats

Casual outfit of the day! Just went out with my friend to do a little shopping, & by shopping i mean MAC lol! I don't really get a chance to go or buy anything from Mac, but today i had the opportunity. I was uber excited! I purchased one lipstick in the shade Vegas Volt. I must admit i fell in love!
About my outfit, I bought this shirt about 2 years ago at H&M. I really like this shirt (It is also a mens shirt, i had to buy a small) i love the design on it and how it says "anatomy of beats". The shoes I purchased at Cotton on for only $5.00! lol as you can tell, im really LOVE to bargain shop! Iwould also like to apologize for the bad picture quality! My camera isn't working, i had to switch back to my old camera :( I hope to fix my camera soon! :)

xoxo,
Jasmine
P.s. should i do a makeup look with Vegas Volt? :)


4 comments:

  1. Vegas Volt is also one of my new favorites! Surprised it's not sold out so late in the season, I had to go to 2 different stores to get it!

    Adorable outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bargain shopping as wello - it's the best!! <3
    I like your outfit, everything fits together (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i really love your hair too, it's gorgeous

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips