Monday, February 25, 2013

Mac Archie's Girls collection: Ronnie Red

 I know I might be a tad late on my review, but better late then never! Of course I was very excited when the Archie's Girls collection from Mac Cosmetics came out and to be honest i expected more from the collection. As soon as i knew it was available online i was excited to see what i was going to get before everything was sold out! Honestly the only color that got my attention from the lipsticks was Ronnie Red, everything else seemed "blah" to me (my honest opinion). My lipstick arrived a couple days after ordering them and i was so happy! I love the packaging its the cutest!
Now on to the color, its a nice, bright red with a blue-ish undertone and i must say it stays on for hours! My favorite part is that its matte yay! I give this an A+ :)

xoxo,
Jasmine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips