Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bold Floral Print







Hello pretty people! I am super excited to share this post with you all! A few months ago i purchased these pointy, gold tip pumps at Target for $10! I absolutely love the color and the comfortableness of these shoes, since i have wider feet its hard for me to find shoes that fit comfortably. Anyway, floral print & mint screams spring/summer doesn't it?  I picked up this shirt at a yard sale it was in a box with a bunch of random clothes & accessories for $5, so you can say this shirt was pretty cheap! Big, bold floral prints are my fave for this time of year, why?
  • You can dress it up, or dress it down with florals
  • It adds a touch a femininity to any outfit
  • & lets admit it we feel CUTE wearing florals lol!
what's your favorite print/color for spring & summer?

xoxo,
Jasmine
















5 comments:

  1. Yeah I agree floral prints are such feminine prints! Love your top and those shoes too.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always love your hair & this outfit makes it bette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this outfit is stunning with your hair colour.... I am in love with that top & shoes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips