Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Beautiful Bangles & Bracelets

So just this morning, as I was getting dressed,  I realized that I love my outfit but I feel like something is missing. I automatically reach for a piece of jewelry. 99% of the time it works! The other 1% I just change. lol! Usually earrings work for me but i was surprised to find that wasn't the case today. Today I grabbed some chunky bangles that i had ignored for a while. I can't tell you how important it is to have a good collection of jewelry to help you solve your outfit dilemmas. I find its never a good idea to throw anything out if its in good condition because you never know when it just might make your day.

Here are some pieces that i love! Hope you love them too :)
Michelle Roy Crown Friendship Bracelet adorned with Swarovski crystals. As seen on Lauren Conrad
Trellis a Story Bracelets by ModCloth

Irresistible Charm Cuff by ModCloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips