Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 3: Meaning Behind our Blog Name

LUXE 11. Luxe means Luxury in french and the 11 comes from my birthday 11-11. I pretty much wanted something that could work well as a blog name, website name, clothing line name, jewelry name..etc. I was thinking about the future and our big plans.  Jasmine and I are truly excited to see that we have almost 3,000 views in our first month and half of blogging! It really is something we look forward to doing every single day and we look forward to expanding further. Thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. it's so cute you guys are sisters. i like the name of your blog too =] xx

     My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog name :)  I just started following your blog.  Would love it if you checked out my blog and followed if you like :)
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips