Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 2: First Love




I have never been in love. I feel like I am too young to even know what love is or to even begin explaining it. I know one day I will fall in love but right now I am just enjoying life!





My first love is my husband. I didn't really fall in love with him right of the bat. I just don't believe that is the way things happen. Its weird but I actually fell in love after actually getting to know the good, the bad, and the ugly. lol! Everything is good at the beginning and then as time goes on you find out some bad things and you start to ask yourself whether you should continue or not AND then the ugly...I really feel that the ugly is what decides whether you will make it or not. or even if it is worth it. I am not saying that you should stick around even if things are terrible. I am just saying that every relationship goes through a storm or two or three, but if you can work through all of it without losing respect for each other then i feel its worth it. He is a wonderful man and we have grown together over the past 6 years. I am very excited about the future next to him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips