Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 4: The Parents

Our parents, Gustavo and Ana, were both born in Guatemala City, Guatemala. Our Dad immigrated to the United States when I, Jenny, was 2 years old. My Mom and I followed soon after. I don't really remember much about getting here but I do remember my parents working very long hours at a clothing factory for the first few years. Jasmine arrived when I was about 8 years old and our family was complete! Our Mom reminds us of "I Love Lucy." She is always doing the craziest things! lol! Dad is the complete opposite, very mellow but still a little goofy every now and then. They both are very caring and funny. They love us unconditionally and support us in everything we do or wish to do. They are actually the most giving people we know and we love them very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips