Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 6: A Picture of Something That Makes You Happy


Makeup makes me happy! There is something about this picture, the colors, the brushes that brings happiness to me :) I think that is why I started a lipstick collection. Actually a collection of just everything thats cosmetics. One day, when I become a makeup artist, I hope to own a luggage full of makeup in all sorts of colors and varieties.



There are a lot of things that make me happy, like love and family. Those are the things that life is really about! But when it comes to something that is just a bit selfish (the good kind of selfish) and that just puts a smile on my face every time...shopping. A tad shallow and selfish? Maybe. But you have to admit that shopping is the whole reason we do these fashion & beauty blogs. There is a reason why we decided its worth talking about almost everyday. So, yes, that is something that makes me happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips