Monday, January 7, 2013

In the snow

Credit to Yesenia!
First outfit post of the year! I was super excited to share these pictures with you guys, as they are wayyyyyyy better quality then my regular old camera and that they were also taken at the mountains! I know you must think I'm being too enthusiastic about the location of these pictures, but hey I'm a California gal and I never see snow, nevertheless TOUCH snow! The mountains are actually pretty close to where i live (30-45 min away) but i never get the chance to go up there. I was glad to be reunited with a good friend of mine, Yesenia, who took me & another gal pal up to the mountains for a fun photoshoot!
Yesenia is such a sweetheart and made me feel like a model while she was snapping away, she captured such beautiful pictures, her talent amazes me! She has started out her own blog which is mostly photography and I would just like to say thank you to her for featuring me on her blog! Please feel free to check out her site and show her some love! We have lots of ideas for 2013 so stayed tuned for that and keep up with both our blogs :) 

xoxo,
Jasmine













3 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures! I wish it snowed where I live :(

    giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and your hair is amazing.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips