Monday, April 22, 2013

Always in my heart



Hello everyone, so I am back with another look today. It took me some time to put this outfit together because it has so much meaning to it. I usually try to keep my blog strictly fashion & keep my personal things off this blog, but my grandma passed away last week & I really wanted to dedicate this to her and in her honor. I have never lost someone that was so close, its been 7 days since she left us, and everyday i miss her more and more. My grandma was such an amazing, strong woman, and she was always so happy and smiling. The thing I'll never forget about her was her fashion! Everyone that knew her says the same thing, how she was always dressed up, and that they loved the hats she would wear. Ever since I can remember she has absolutely LOVED jewelry, she always wore a necklace with matching earrings, rings, and bracelets. A few years ago my grandma gave me some beautiful gifts, a necklace with the matching earrings and also a few rings. I will forever cherish these. The reason why I chose this outfit was because my grandma loved cheetah/leopard print, I'll never forget her long cheetah print dress that she wore to church one time, with all her jewelry.  I know she would have loved this crop top, & the shoes. She would have called me over to her, and ask me where i got the shoes, she would have asked about my jewelry and we would have sat there and talked about everything. So this is for you grandma, I miss you so much and you are now in heaven, I will see you someday <3 

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, & light for the way ♥"

 




























2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sorry for you and your family. May her soul rest in peace...
    Love the outfit a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your fashion styling!!! You find the best bargains!! I so have to get my ass to a good will or other thrift shop!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips